3:00 pm to11:30pm
Hotel Front Desk Agents perform an array of tasks to make guests feel welcome but their primary responsibility is registering guests to their hotel room.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provide guests an escape from their routine into our exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Projects a positive image and greets all guests
- Performs hotel check-in and checkout transactions
- Enrolls guests to player's club, generates rewards cards upon demand
- Disseminates information to guests regarding the property, hotel, promotions, etc.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks such as cash handling, check authorizations, faxing, copying
- Maintains cash drawer, drops cash as required, submits supporting documentation
- Assists with ensuring qualified players receive priority service from a Games and F&B perspective
- Answers telephones, routing calls as necessary
- Assists with Concierge duties as necessary
- Actively resolves guest issues and disputes
- Reports guestroom issues to Maintenance
- Re-stocks Front Desk supplies
- Keeps work area clean and orderly
- Other duties & responsibilities as assigned
Apply on company website