Job Overview: 11:30 pm-8:00 am
The Gaming Technician I maintains the operational order of all gaming machines and related equipment.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provide guests an escape from their routine into our exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews and analyzes reports related to game equipment performance
- Prepares and tests gaming machines
- Maintains a sense of urgency in responding to calls for assistance or when dispatched
- Conducts scheduled preventive maintenance on all assigned electronic bingo gaming devices
- Moves and installs machines as needed
- Researches and diagnoses game equipment malfunctions
- Troubleshoots, reads meters and performs regular maintenance
- Communicates all information to fellow Technicians and Game Management
- Takes initiative to ask for and offer help to guests, co-associates and management
- Works closely with Vendor Technicians
- Adheres to MICS/TICS, Company and Departmental Expectations
- Helps maintain a working inventory of parts and supplies
- Other duties & responsibilities as assigned
Apply on company website