The primary responsibility of the Accountant - General Ledger is to perform the property accounts payable processing and daily monitoring and reporting of banking transactions. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Wind Creek Bethlehem LLC (“Wind Creek”) policies, practices, and procedures as well as US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Responsible for generating month end closing journal entries.
- Responsible for quarterly balance sheet and P&L analysis.
- Assists with monthly expense variance analysis.
- Ensures accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance with internal policies.
- Prepares balance sheet accounts reconciliations.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Interface with management in various departments.
- Arrive for shift on time and in compliance with the Company dress code.
- Properly use equipment, tools or systems to complete assigned tasks and complies with company safety standards.
- Develop a working knowledge of any PGCB rules, regulations and Internal Controls applicable to your position.
- Complete all paperwork in accordance with PGCB and approved Wind Creek standards.
- Read and understand Wind Creek's Compulsive and Problem Gambling Plan with regards to how to conduct business in this position and specifically the regulations prohibiting service to minors and/or intoxicated persons.
- Provide superior customer service to all internal and external customers in compliance with Wind Creek customer service standards.
- Adhere to and complies with both departmental and overall property policies and procedures.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned.
Apply on company website