Shift: 2pm-10pm (Shift subject to change based on business needs)
PCI Gaming Purpose:
Our genuine attentiveness and positive energy provide guests, especially women, an escape from their ordinary world into our exciting fantasy world of play, chance, and possibility. With this contribution, we give them a feeling of importance and belonging.
PCI Gaming Value System:
Our Enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
The Kitchen Worker is responsible for cleaning the plate ware, glassware, cooking equipment and utensils involved with the food production and operation of the restaurant program. The Kitchen Worker also assists with the preparation of food products a directed by the Culinary Team leadership.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Kitchen Worker must possess the ability to adhere to strict hygiene standards at all times
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining the dish room and kitchen areas
- Must be friendly and courteous at all times
- Must have and maintain a stable, positive background and be willing to assume responsibility for additional tasking
- Informs Kitchen leadership of inventory/supply needs
- Ensures the physical condition of the premises is maintained in a safe, healthy manner by performing cleaning tasks as assigned
- Ensures that all applicable operating policies and procedures are adhered to at all times without deviation
- Ensures that all applicable operating policies and procedures are adhered to at all times without deviation and be extremely knowledgeable of Minimum Internal Control Standards and Fiscal Policies and Procedures
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Apply on company website