The primary responsibility of the Clerk - Soft Count is to collect monies from slot machines, prepare the money to be processed, prepare reports and verify figures for accuracy. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and the Wind Creek Bethlehem policies, practices, and procedures.
- Arrives for shift on time and in proper uniform
- Accurately verifies count information utilizing soft count machinery.
- Operate calculator efficiently.
- Participates in the daily collection of slot storage boxes on the casino floor also known as the daily “drop.”
- Properly use equipment, tools or systems to complete assigned tasks and complies with company safety standards.
- Develop a working knowledge of any PGCB rules, regulations and Internal Controls applicable to your position.
- Complete all paperwork in accordance with PGCB and approved Wind Creek Bethlehem standards.
- Read and understand the Wind Creek Bethlehem Compulsive and Problem Gambling Plan with regards to how to conduct business in this position and specifically the regulations prohibiting service to minors and/or intoxicated persons.
- Provide superior customer service to all internal and external customers in compliance with the Wind Creek Bethlehem customer service standards.
- Adhere to and complies with both departmental and overall property policies and procedures.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned.
Apply on company website