The primary responsibility of the Operator - Surveillance is to operate department surveillance equipment to observe, document and report all activities. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Wind Creek Bethlehem policies, practices, and procedures.
- Arrive to Shift on time and in proper uniform.
- Operates department surveillance equipment within the surveillance room.
- Observes, documents, videotapes and reports any violations of state regulations, company policies or departmental procedures.
- Observes, documents, videotapes and reports any illegal activity.
- Interacts with local, state and federal law enforcement in the investigations of criminal activity which occurs on company property.
- Reports any malfunction of the surveillance system to Shift Manager - Surveillance.
- Maintains confidentiality of all investigations.
- Properly use equipment, tools or systems to complete assigned tasks and complies with company safety standards.
- Develop a working knowledge of any PGCB rules, regulations and Internal Controls applicable to your position.
- Complete all paperwork in accordance with PGCB and approved Wind Creek standards.
- Read and understand the Wind Creek Bethlehem Compulsive and Problem Gambling Plan with regards to how to conduct business in this position and specifically the regulations prohibiting service to minors and/or intoxicated persons.
- Provide superior customer service to all internal and external customers in compliance with the Wind Creek Bethlehem customer service standards.
- Adhere to and complies with both departmental and overall property policies and procedures.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned
Apply on company website