SHIFT: 8am-5pm (Shift subject to change based on business needs)
The System Engineer is an individual that works planning, designing, monitoring, supporting, and integrating enterprise systems, as well as, working with other Administrators to accomplish projects and goals.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provides guests, especially women, an escape into an exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans, designs, and coordinates, evaluate, and recommends the various components of an enterprise systems
- Consults with users and program management conducting information assessments to determine user needs and to define system solutions to meet user requirements
- Designs and configures an enterprise environment with appropriate hardware, operating systems software, applications software, and communications components to support business requirements.
- Conducts research and development in systems, software and related technologies.
- Establishes methods and procedures for use of the systems including hardware, software, and communications devices
- Coordinates and ensures the standard implementation of policies, procedures and systems operations with support personnel.
- Writes and/or maintains up-to-date documentation for software and operational procedures.
- Develops system hardware configuration plans for new and existing applications or systems.
- Reassesses the effectiveness of software and system performance
- Analyzes and resolves network hardware, software, and communications problems using diagnostic software and/or technical troubleshooting processes.
- Monitors the hardware to ensure it is properly maintained.
- Develops and maintains disaster recovery procedures for the network and network resources.
- Performs related work as required
Apply on company website