WinnCompanies is looking for an Administrative Assistant who will ensure professional courtesy is extended to residents and visitors, as well as assist with the daily functions of the office, including but not limited to, answering the telephone, rent collection, ordering supplies, and assisting with specific daily tasks.
- Answer all incoming calls and connect them to the requested person.
- Greet all personnel and visitors and notify the appropriate personnel member.
- Secure the office at the end of the business day.
- Conducts recertification interviews with residents.
- Place maintenance orders
- Keeps the Property Manager current with regard to any existing or potential problems.
- Produces required reports for the property, utilizing company systems.
- Attend regular industry sponsored training programs.
- Stay up-to-date with all WinnResidential policies and procedures distributed by the Regulatory Compliance Department.
- Provide administrative support to office, including answering multi-line telephone system.
- Works closely with the maintenance supervisor to address resident related maintenance issues as required.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Proficient in MS Office; Previous Yardi/OneSite experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational and record keeping skills; detail-oriented; ability to exercise good judgment and apply initiative administrative Assistant.
What We Can Offer You
Great Benefits: We offer benefits including health & dental plan options, generous time off and paid holidays, 401(k) and education reimbursement opportunities that's best for you and your family.A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in property management and development. Our team members are committed to helping people in the communities we serve. A job that challenges you: Our team members are responsible for our growth and success, and we challenge them to constantly be their best in our fast-paced workplace. A job you can learn from: We reward our team's passion and hard work with consistent learning and development opportunities. A team that cares: We value teamwork, innovation and mutual respect.
With 3,700 team members working across 600+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work at WinnCompanies.Apply Now
Apply on company website