WinnCompanies is looking for an Assistant Asset Project Manager to join our team at Sibley, an award winning, 1.1 million square foot mixed-use (residential, commercial and retail) property in the heart of Rochester, NY. In this role, you will support all aspects of operations and leasing including touring with prospective tenants, lease negotiations and administration as well as preparing financial reports, analysis and invoicing.
- Assist with interfacing and supporting commercial operations, including executive support, exposure to lease facilitation, administration and building facilities- including design and construction management, digital strategy and marketing projects
- Monitor collections, post rent payments, enforce the collection policy, and initiate legal action when required for the property including residential, office, commercial, and retail tenants.
- Facilitate and monitor the flow of accounts payable from issuing purchase orders to processing invoices for the property including residential, office, commercial, and retail tenants
- Provide exceptional customer service, respond timely to tenant issues and complaints, and promote positive tenant relations
- Act as direct liaison between Asset Manager and clients, visitors, employees, or others needing time or information
- Schedule meetings, produce agenda, attend, summarize discussions, track action items
- Coordinate all marketing strategies and tactics with 3rd party providers
- Oversee and collaborate on creative development for multimedia projects and presentations
- High School diploma or GED (Bachelor's Degree preferred)
- 3-5 years of experience in leasing and/or sales
- 1 year of related experience with financials, invoicing and/or reporting
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Exceptional internal and external written and verbal communication skills
What We Can Offer You
Great Benefits: We offer benefits including health & dental plan options, generous time off and paid holidays, 401(k) and education reimbursement opportunities that's best for you and your family.A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in property management and development. Our team members are committed to helping people in the communities we serve. A job that challenges you: Our team members are responsible for our growth and success, and we challenge them to constantly be their best in our fast-paced workplace. A job you can learn from: We reward our team's passion and hard work with consistent learning and development opportunities. A team that cares: We value teamwork, innovation and mutual respect.
With 3,700 team members working across 600+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work at WinnCompanies.Apply Now
Apply on company website