WinnCompanies is searching for a Leasing Manager to join our team at Clippership Wharf: Apartments and Condominiums with a 'To-Do' List You'll Actually Love. With an onsite restaurant and retail, outdoor recreation, harborwalk, and arts and culture, Clippership Wharf has reimagined one of East Boston's historic wharfs, just steps from Maverick Square and minutes to downtown Boston. With residences to lease or own, Clippership Wharf's 7-acre site features restaurants, recreation, and public art, all with unforgettable views of the Boston skyline. Our waterfront playground belongs on your “to do” list.
The Leasing Manager's responsibilities include renting apartments, renewing leases, administrative functions, and providing outstanding service to our customers, residents and clients while also maintaining budgeted occupancy at the highest attainable rents at all times.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the property, its residents, the geographic area, and the competition while ensuring all information provided to prospective residents is accurate
- Answers incoming telephone calls, responds to all email leads, tours all scheduled and walk-in traffic, conducts follow up with all traffic and records all activity into the Management Information System (e.g. Yardi)
- Ensures all information provided to prospective residents is accurate and precise, avoiding any misinterpretation of company policy or of the rental product
- Assist Property Manager to execute and ensure all marketing documents, supplies, reports, advertisements, and web content are current and updated as necessary for assigned properties
- Remain up to date with any/all Federal, State and/or other regulatory requirements and programs
- A High School diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of sales, customer service or hospitality related experience
- Experience with computer systems required, including web based applications and some Microsoft Office applications
- 2-5 years of sales, customer service or hospitality related experience
- NALP or other industry-related certification
- Knowledge of Yardi software, Landlord/Tenant Laws, Fair Housing and Customer Service skills
With 3,000 team members working across 500+ locations in 22 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work at WinnCompanies.
Apply on company website