You lead best by getting your hands dirty with your team. Your incredible customer service skills make you a great example and role model. You are ready to step into a leadership role while maintaining high standards of any property you work on. WinnCompanies is looking for a working supervisor who will train, coach, and develop a team at Timber Sound located in Orlando, FL, a LIHTC property with 240 units. Responsibilities
- Provide direction, guidance, and supervision to all maintenance team members and/or vendors/contractors at the community
- Provide training to maintenance team to ensure proper performance of their functions and consistency with company policies, procedures and safety standards
- Oversee cleaning, painting, interior/exterior decorating and maintenance, lawn care, snow-removal, replacement of light, plumbing, electrical work, roof repairs, appliance evaluation and repair, relocation of furniture/fixtures, etc.
- Respond to emergency maintenance repairs after normal working hours
- Make budget recommendations to the Property Manager for all maintenance line items and assist the Property Manager in controlling maintenance expenses
- Responsible for preparing and implementing weekly maintenance team work schedules and prioritizing work orders
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent or Trade School
- 3-5 years of maintenance experience
- 1 year of supervisory experience
- Trade Certifications/Licensure - CAMT
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Basic computer skills
- Comfortable with using tablets and technology
- General knowledge of electrical, plumbing, appliance and HVAC.
- Experience with REAC or MOR inspections
- Residential property management experience
- Microsoft Office experience
- 2+ years in a maintenance leadership role
With 3,000 team members working across 500+ locations in 22 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work at WinnCompanies.
Apply on company website