WinnCompanies is looking for a thorough and knowledgeable painter to join our team at For Knox. In this role, you will be responsible for painting homes; primarily interior, in accordance with company standards.
- Responsible for routine painting of both the exterior and interior of homes, common areas and community offices and buildings.
- Performs all painting in accordance with schedule issued by management.
- Apply texture to ceilings and walls using an air texture applicator and hopper.
- Ensures proper protection of unpainted surfaces through the use of drop cloths/tarps, tape and masking and paint shields.
- Responsible for maintaining a vehicle inventory or paint equipment and supplies and maintaining all equipment in as clean and neat a condition as possible.
- Knowledge of surface peculiarities and types of paint and sealants for different applications.
- Knowledge of multiple painting methods including brushes, rollers and sprayers.
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent preferred.
- 1-3 years trade experience or formal, apprentice, work related training preferred.
- Certifications/Licensure: A current vehicle license in good standing and meet the driving records standards outlined in the Company Safe Vehicular Operations Policy.
- Proficiency with mobile devices and platforms. YARDI or other similar industry software is preferred.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. Include, but not limited to standing/walking, repetitive use of hands, climbing, reaching, stooping, kneeling
- Other: Some properties paint with sprayers. Employees on these properties are required to complete a physical to ensure respirator health and capacity.
What We Can Offer You
Great Benefits: We offer benefits including health & dental plan options, generous time off and paid holidays, 401(k) and education reimbursement opportunities that's best for you and your family.A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in property management and development. Our team members are committed to helping people in the communities we serve. A job that challenges you: Our team members are responsible for our growth and success, and we challenge them to constantly be their best in our fast-paced workplace. A job you can learn from: We reward our team's passion and hard work with consistent learning and development opportunities. A team that cares: We value teamwork, innovation and mutual respect.
With 3,700 team members working across 600+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work at WinnCompanies.Apply Now
Apply on company website