For over four decades, WinnDevelopment has earned a national reputation for award-winning excellence in real estate development, acquiring and developing holdings with a value in excess of $2.5 billion in 10 states. WinnDevelopment's recent work has focused on the acquisition and repositioning of troubled multifamily properties as well as the acquisition and sensitive adaptive reuse of dilapidated historic structures, transforming them into vibrant living communities.
We are looking for an experienced Project Director to oversee and support projects undertaken by WinnDevelopment. In this role you will be responsible for tasks from inception through construction completion, with full visibility and influence throughout the entire deal lifecycle.
- Coordinate internal and external teams for due diligence reconnaissance for proposed project (design, construction budgets, environmental, financing, relocation, etc.)
- Perform financial analysis and underwriting for projects; pre-development thru construction completion/ stabilization (development/operating budgets)
- Travel to development sites and provide in-field construction feedback and oversight
- Organize and assemble applications (State Funding Agencies, FHLB, RFPs, etc.).
- Communicate and present on behalf of Winn to lenders, investors, and public financing agencies
- Coordinate and lead financial closings (purchase, construction financing, permanent financing)
- Manage construction process (change orders, funding draws, construction timeline, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree; Master's preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant real estate and/or underwriting experience
- Understanding of capital and operating subsidy, Federal and State tax credit programs; LIHTC, HTC, HUD RAD and other Voucher Programs with hand on financial modeling and analysis experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project and/or personnel management experience with an ability to manage multiple tasks, deadlines, and priorities
- Superb attention to detail, high level of accountability, and an ability to work autonomously
What We Can Offer You
Great Benefits: We offer benefits including health & dental plan options, generous time off and paid holidays, 401(k) and education reimbursement opportunities that's best for you and your family.A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in property management and development. Our team members are committed to helping people in the communities we serve. A job that challenges you: Our team members are responsible for our growth and success, and we challenge them to constantly be their best in our fast-paced workplace. A job you can learn from: We reward our team's passion and hard work with consistent learning and development opportunities. A team that cares: We value teamwork, innovation and mutual respect.
With 3,700 team members working across 600+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work at WinnCompanies.Apply Now
Apply on company website