WinnCompanies is searching for an experienced Regional Vice President to oversee a diverse multifamily portfolio throughout Upstate New York. In this role, you will have leadership and oversight for a variety of owned and fee managed assets, providing strategic, hands-on direction across portfolio operations and maintaining strong client, tenant, and resident relations.
- Provide leadership in advancing Winn's mission and strategy
- Manage interdepartmental relationships to utilize and leverage resources
- Achieve annual goals and profit objectives for the portfolio assets
- Participate in negotiation of contracts and other agreements on behalf of the company
- Provide direction, supervision and guidance to team members consistent with Winn's guiding principles
- Actively recruit, hire, train and develop personnel to meet regional staffing requirements
- Use company directives through hiring and retention processes
- Effectively partner with WinnCompanies' Senior Leadership and WinnDevelopment Team
- Ensure properties provide safe and secure environments through physical site visits and submission of required reporting
- Collaborate with senior management and senior maintenance staff on capital improvements, maintenance, maintenance staffing and budget issues
- Develop strategies for obtaining new business and assists with the development and review of RFP's for property management services.
- 10+ years of industry-related experience
- 8-10 years of management experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Market Rate and Tax Credit experience
- Value Add repositioning experience
- Advanced skills with Microsoft applications, especially Excel
- Industry Certification(s): NAHP – CPL, SHCM, CAM – RAM & ARM honored; CGPM – NAA or NAMA honored
- Knowledge of LIHTC and HUD regulations
- Knowledge of landlord/ tenant laws
- Affordable housing experience
- Experience with Yardi and Real Page property management software
What We Can Offer You
Great Benefits: We offer benefits including health & dental plan options, generous time off and paid holidays, 401(k) and education reimbursement opportunities that's best for you and your family.A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in property management and development. Our team members are committed to helping people in the communities we serve. A job that challenges you: Our team members are responsible for our growth and success, and we challenge them to constantly be their best in our fast-paced workplace. A job you can learn from: We reward our team's passion and hard work with consistent learning and development opportunities. A team that cares: We value teamwork, innovation and mutual respect.
With 3,700 team members working across 600+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work at WinnCompanies.Apply Now
Apply on company website