We are hiring immediately for warehouse associates in our Louisville, KY warehouse.
- Starting Rate $16.75* (shift differential included)
- Premium Rate $17.75* (additional $1 offered for a limited time only)
- Plus sign-on bonus up to $1000* provided for a limited time only
- Great Discount & Benefits
This position will work under direct supervision and is responsible for the accurate storing, shipping, and receiving of product to meet company standards of safety, security, and productivity.Primary Duties
- Receives, unloads and sorts products from trailers and distributes to appropriate location within the distribution center
- Stocks shelves/racking in storage or active locations
- Picks products to fill customer orders
- Packs, verifies, and loads finished product for shipping
- Reports defective materials
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition while following prescribed safety regulations
- Cross-trains in other areas of the building and frequently lends support to other departments
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by Supervisor/Manager
- Performs duties consistent with the Company's AAP/EEO goals and policies
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- One year of Distribution Center experience preferred
- Must be capable of standing and walking for extended periods
- Must be able to twist, stoop, squat, reach above shoulder level and bend on a frequent basis.
- Must be able to use proper techniques to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to use hands and feet simultaneously and for repetitive movements.
- Must be able to utilize RF scanner
- Flexible schedule required; able to shift priorities easily to accommodate deadlines, business needs, and requirements
- Ability to pay attention to details, follow directions, and contribute as a team player and effectively communicate
Due to the open environment of the warehouse, must be able to work in various weather and
temperature conditions. May be required to work at elevated heights.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Apply on company website