Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide's continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
The Manager, Sales Operations, Planning & Analysis will be responsible for maintaining the data and creating and refining the reports and analyses necessary to successfully forecast, track and manage sales for our Kids Group.
- Lead process with the sales team to generate seasonal sales forecast and ensure that it is updated each period.
- Review sales forecast and determine opportunities/next steps to achieve goals.
- Organize and run seasonal formal review meetings with top account owners to review and align on the seasonal plans for those accounts.
- Partner with the head of sales to hold accountabilities to managers and sales reps on forecasts.
- Consolidate all booking information and create booking analyses – by account, season, territory, category and key franchises and programs.
- Compare actual bookings to forecast and create reports to identify variances.
- Partner with head of sales on potential mitigation plans.
- Consolidate all shipping information and create shipping forecasts and reports.
- Partner on closeout identification with demand planning and work with sales team on opportunities to sell them.
- Responsible for vetting new business opportunities and presenting to finance for approval.
- Lead long range account planning and ensure it links to financial goals.
- Provide historical selling analysis and reports.
- Provide bulk analysis and ensure adherence to policy; partner with sales team on bulk utilization real time.
- Provide recommendations on returns and cancels with potential mitigation solutions.
- Calculate sales rep bonus and quotas.
- Liaise with Richmond Customer Service.
- Ensure data ties across all functional areas.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company's AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Apply on company website