Are you a passionate OB/GYN Physician looking to work in a family oriented city? We are looking for outstanding providers, who are committed to delivering high-quality and compassionate patient care, to join our team in Orlando.
Orlando also known as the City Beautiful, is located in Orange County and is one of the best places to live in Florida. Providing its residents with a nice mixture of urban and suburban living. Orlando has a variety of things to do! Orlando is famous for its beautiful scenery, beaches, golf courses, warm climate, affordable cost of living, and last, but not least, it is the theme park capital of the world, which Florida residents get discounted tickets for! Orlando has a surprising variety of communities and places to explore. From upbeat and energetic to urban and tranquil. It is also the ideal city for families to settle. Great, friendly neighborhoods along with an amazing education system for children of all ages. Life is really a beach in Florida and youll feel like youll never have to travel for vacation again.
How Youll Contribute
As a Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician at Womens Care, you will provide patients with obstetrical care in a clinic-based position. Candidates with the following qualifications are encouraged to apply:
- Successful completion of an US maternal fetal medicine fellowship
- Board certified/eligible at time of employment
- Licensed in the state of FL by the time of employment
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
- Up to a $200k signing bonus
- Comprehensive Health and Medical Plans
- Coverage of Medical Malpractice, Licenses, and up to 3 Memberships
- Great Flexibility within practice to assist with work/life balance
- Physician Standard PTO of 20 days and CME of 5 days
- Productivity Incentives
- Partnership opportunities
- Company Retirement Plan Contribution
- 12 weeks of Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
Who We Are
Womens Care is a leading multispecialty womens health provider dedicated to providing the highest quality obstetrics, gynecology, and fertility care for its patients. For over 20 years, we have been a Physician-led network of over 400 OB/GYN and subspecialist providers in Florida and one of the premier womens health groups in the country. The organization has grown tremendously through the years by remaining true to its mission Improving the Health of Women Every Day.
Womens Care team of experts are board-certified physicians, have years of additional training, and use the latest techniques and innovative technologies in womens healthcare. The first physician owned full clinical lab in the state of Florida allows for quick lab results for improved patient satisfaction. Womens Care is proudly inclusive and supports a diverse patient population.
Womens Care is committed to:
- Expanding services to provide high-quality comprehensive care for generations of women across their life continuum.
- Deliver an exceptional patient centered experience using innovation and engaging patients in our team-based model of care.
- Foster a culture that inspires excellence in all employees.
Apply on company website