London Womens Care, a multi-specialty practice, is adding a full-time permanent OB/GYN physician to a team of 7 OB/GYNs.
- Only group delivering at the local hospital in London
- Over 1,200 deliveries annually
- Sign-on Bonus
- Comprehensive Health and Medical Plans
- Coverage of Medical Malpractice
- Work/life balance
- 25 PTO Days + Paid Holidays
- Productivity Incentives
- Company Retirement Plan Contribution
About the Community:
- An outdoor enthusiasts dream, our beautiful town in southern Kentucky is an ideal location for family and individuals alike to enjoy breathtaking natural scenery throughout all four seasons
- Benefit from a cost of living more than 18% lower than the national average
- Our town boasts an excellent public school system
- Visit a variety of local attractions, including the Levi Jackson Wilderness Road State Park, the Wildcat Off-Road Adventure Park, Colonel Sanders Caf and Museum, Camp Wildcat Civil War Battlefield, and the annual World Chicken Festival
- Experience an abundance of outdoor recreation in the Cycling Capital of Kentucky, including biking, hiking, kayaking, canoeing, fishing, and off-roading
- Enjoy convenient access to Knoxville, Louisville, Cincinnati, and Nashville and their many amenities, including live entertainment, incredible shops and restaurants, international airports, and professional and collegiate sporting events
About London Women's Care
At London Women's Care, we provide care through all phases of life for the family, from birth to geriatrics.
The physicians and staff at London Womens Care (LWC) seek to provide the families of Laurel County and our surrounding service area with the best possible medical and surgical care in a caring, warm and friendly environment at a competitive cost.
Everyone on our staff must demonstrate a sincere commitment to this objective, every day.
Apply on company website