At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Xilinx is hiring a team of marketing professionals to build effective, multi-channel marketing campaigns in partnership with marketing leaders in data center, wired/wireless communications, automotive and other key vertical markets.This team's charter will be to:
- Work collaboratively to build and maintain the corporate and product narratives
- Ensure campaigns take full advantage of every communication channels: PR, web, social media, electronic direct mail, tradeshows, account-based marketing, customer enablement, and so on
- Demonstrate campaign best-practices to reinforce key narratives and amplify Xilinx's voice
- The individual hired will be instrumental in driving strategy, drive alignment among key stakeholders, and establish the team's competency.
- The individual selected will be required to work cross-functionally to:
- Lead the development of a cohesive, consistent, and comprehensive corporate narrative
- Develop messaging and campaigns processes based on industry best-practice
- Recommend and implement tools and systems to drive efficiency and scalability
- Ensure all marcom functions are driving activities in support of key business objectives
- Build a center of excellence in campaigns marketing, with support from the public relations, brand, web, and events teams
This role requires collaboration and influencing skill. Successful execution requires strong relationships with Marketing, Sales, IT, and others.Requirements:
You enjoy working with a wide variety of people. You are both highly creative and well organized. You are willing to make decisions quickly – even with limited information. You are able to translate organizational objectives into clear narratives. You thrive on change and enjoy being an agent for change. You are an experienced program manager who can take a project from concept all the way to delivery. You are comfortable managing people and vendor relationships. You understand managing a budget and are determined to meet budget requirements.Our requirements for this role include:
- 10+ years in progressive experience in marketing communications, with a focus on brand development, corporate and product messaging, and campaign execution
- Experience working cross-functionally in a medium or large-sized business
- Ability to manage people directly or indirectly through influence
- Demonstrated experience acting as an internal or external marketing consultant
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to learn and try new things
Apply on company website