DescriptionAt Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
The Xilinx architecture team is looking for Principal SoC Architect for the development of next generation ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform) devices. In this role, you will be responsible for the SoC architecture development including Network-on-Chip, Chip-to-Chip Interconnect, and Processor System. You will develop novel architecture solutions, write architecture specifications, analyze PPA trade-offs (performance, power and area), and work with marketing & development teams to ensure system meets architecture requirements.
- Education and Years of Experience Requirements:
- BS with 15+ years or MS with 12+ years or PhD with 8+ years with a degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Strong foundation in SoC architecture and analysis
- Strong analytical problem solving, and attention to details
- Experience in heterogeneous SoCs, NoC and Chip-to-Chip interconnects
- Knowledge of performance-modeling, design, and verification
- Knowledge of programming languages such as C, Python, SystemC
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and great teammate
Additional desirable skills and experience
- Knowledge of ARM Processors and AMBA/AXI Interconnects
- Knowledge of Memory systems (DDR/HBM) and system-level QOS
- Knowledge of FPGA and ML/AI Accelerators
- Knowledge of Functional Safety and reliability
- Knowledge of chip-to-chip integration and technology
Apply on company website