This position reports to Product Characterization Manager and interface with other engineering departments. Xilinx is looking for a highly motivated individual to evaluate the performance of New PCI Express Gen 4 IP for MPSOC products. We are looking for smart, creative people who have a passion for solving complex problems.
Trainee to be involved in:
Semiconductor characterization process and development.
Develop automation flow and deploy for characterization activity on bench.
Define algorithm and develop analytics script to automate data processing.
Participate in test pattern development.
- SGUnited Traineeship Programme: Only Singaporeans/Singapore Permanent Residents fresh graduates from 2019/2020 with a Bachelor's degree in Electronics/Computer Engineering
- SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme: Only Singaporeans/Singapore Permanent Residents with a Bachelor's Degree in Electronics/Computer Engineering
- Proficiency in different kind of scripting/programming languages, eg C, Perl, Tcl, Python, PHP, MYSQL
- Strong in analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Knowledge in using labview for automation development.
- Understanding in FPGA architecture, ARM processor and FPGA software tools for digital system design is a plus.
- Knowledge in PCI Express protocol and working in Linux environment including driver development is a merit point.
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
Duration of Attachment:
- SGUnited Traineeship Programme: 12 months
- SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme: 9 months
Apply on company website