This is an urgent effort to hire this role ASAP and will not be considering candidates who require a visa transfer or relocation.
At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower innovators, builders and visionaries whose ideas tackle every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you!
At Xilinx we care deeply about crafting significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We build an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work.
We are ONEXILINX.
Xilinx is looking for a Product Development Engineer – NPI Operations who will develop and drive all product debug activities with the innovative firmware based product evaluation moving New Product Introduction from 1st silicon to production.
This position will be working on design of product evaluation plan, data analysis and failure debug to identify product sensitivity including design, software tool and silicon process interaction.
It will also characterize product functionality as well as performance and establish optimized volume manufacturing test flow to deliver Xilinx' products supporting market requirements.Responsibilities:
- Design and timely execute early product evaluation and debug to enable the fastest time to production
- Drive engineering data collection and analysis for any product related issues to identify root cause and provide corrective actions
- Define verification plan for product functionality and performance window and implement proper screening in production test
- Actively participate in cross function team including product test, pattern development and IC design to efficiently debug any product failures and come up with efficient solutions
- Continue driving innovative test methodologies to target the highest level of product quality to meet specific needs for various market segments
- Drive final test yield analysis improvement and corrective actions.
- BS and 2+ years of experience or MS (preferred) in Electrical Engineering
- Solid understanding of IC operation, related software tools and test methodologies are required
- Excellent problem solving, statistical analytical, team work, and failure debug skills are must
- Capable to work with cross functional team with good communication skills to efficiently resolve issues and identify corrective actions
Knowledge on FPGA products, design and applications are strongly preferred
Experience in product test methodologies and implementation is a plus
Apply on company website