Xilinx delivers fully adaptive antenna technology 5G radio access networks to effectively address the growing demand for wireless capacity. Its platform enables mobile network infrastructure vendors to release the full potential of their RAN products through advanced features such as cell-splitting,3D-beamforming, massive MIMO as well as RF power reduction. For the mobile network operator Xilinx technology enables dramatically increased site capacity, robustness, and availability as well as energy efficiency.
- Manage Requirements of the process, identifying and then monitoring
the needs of all stakeholders involved in a project, and making sure that these requirements are met.
- Managing the requirements in the appropriate tool
- Review state of requirement set (all requirements covered in the tool)
- Create breakdown to finer granularity from system level to component and module level Monitor breakdown status
- Monitor fulfillment status, verification tests mapped to requirements and tests passing
- University / University of applied sciences / University of cooperative
education: Bachelor/Master degree in Electrical Engineering or Information Technology required
- Main focus on Telecommunication Engineering desired
Knowledge / Experience
- Experience with complex technical systems (preferred in wireless business), broad system(s)knowledge
- Knowledge in requirements definition and management (e.g. use cases,
Excellent communication skills (liaising with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams)
- Knowledge of 3GPP standards (TS 136, 137, 138-series) and technical compliance standards (e.g. IEC 61000-4, IEC 60950, ETSI EN 301-908, ETS EN 301-489) is beneficial but not a essential
At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Apply on company website