Xilinx is the world's leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs and 3D ICs. These industry-leading devices are coupled with a next-generation design environment and IP to serve a broad range of customer needs, from programmable logic to programmable systems integration. Our All Programmable devices underpin today's most advanced electronics.
DAE need provide pre and post sales technical support to Xilinx FAEs and customers by means of software, system and module level design evaluations and issue resolution, customer visits and informal training. Travel to customer sites to work with them side by side as the Xilinx expert. As a secondary job function, provide feedback to various product development teams to help define future product enhancements and evolution including IP cores, device architectures and software tools.
• Runs design models through EDA/SW tools to anticipate and address implementation challenges prior to fabrication (i.e., 'pipe clean' tools)• Exercises solid analytical problem solving in troubleshooting component designs (e.g., timing analysis, constraint setting)
• Holds peer reviews of designs or methodologies to accommodate corrections, changing requirements, or new features
• Accurately documents and effectively communicates the rational for a design to design implementation stakeholders (e.g., peers, Technical Solution Groups, management)
Technical Communication and Training
• Can simplify more complex subjects and make them understandable. Can get points across to other groups, and understand their needs. Can prepare and present good presentations for technical audiences in their area of expertise.
• Can define and create well-received training materials for a limited portion of the toolset, for specific audiences upon request.
• Can author accurate documentation, proposals, and specs for their functional areas under guidance and review.
• Minimum 5-7 years' work experience BS/MS in Electronic/Computer Engineering
• Working knowledge of most recent Xilinx FPGA and CPLD products as well as Xilinx and third party EDA tools
• Experience supporting customers. Xilinx specific design experience including demonstrable proficiency with Xilinx design methodology and implementation tools
• Work experience on ARM processor architectures and tools will be required. The embedded Linux operation system, drivers and software application development and debugging experiences are also required. The Xilinx Zynq related experiences will be considered as a preference
• Proficient knowledge of VHDL/Verilog coding, synthesis (Synplicity/Exemplar), and simulation (MTI, VCS, NC-Sim)
• Demonstrated capability for lab and system debug utilizing common test equipment.
• Excellent interpersonal, telephone, written and group communication skills
• Good organizational skills with the ability to multi task, prioritize, and track activities status
• Service and results oriented with a strong desire to support customers and work as an extension of a dynamic sales team
• Foreigner Languages: required fluent written and spoken English
Apply on company website