Xilinx is looking for enthusiastic individuals who want to be on the cutting edge of technology, interact with customers on a daily basis and at the same time contribute to Xilinx's market leadership in DSP technology. DSP specialist's primary role is the technical selling and support of Xilinx DSP solutions at the system-level for Xilinx customers. He/She researches, evaluates and conducts detailed system architecture analysis in order to articulate Xilinx advantages and present Xilinx DSP solutions. Drive design wins, working closely with sales representatives and Xilinx sales management and FAEs. Coordinate, facilitate and optimize deployment of Xilinx technical resource. Develop strong relationship with Xilinx customers and become a Trusted Adviser on key customer projects. In addition, DSP specialist provides customer technical requirement/feedback to Xilinx product development team. He/She also evangelizes and articulates Xilinx DSP solutions through technical seminars, presentations and demonstrations. Occasional, DSP specialist also conducts internal and external DSP trainings on Xilinx DSP products/tools, and establish technical cooperation with external partners. As a senior level position, the Specialist is a highly motivated self-starter and requires little day-to-day supervision.
- In-depth knowledge of DSP algorithms/theories in wireless DFE and Baseband, medical, video and industrial applications.
- Strong understanding in filters, transforms, correlators, modulation/demodulation, compression/decompression, error correction and other DSP algorithm designs.
- Ability to analyze, partition and develop complex DSP processing systems in FPGA hardware logic and software, experience with Xilinx DSP design tools (SysGen, Vivado, HLS, AI Engine) and methodologies in developing system level solution on FPGA platform is preferred.
- Good understanding in one or more of following wireless standards: GSM, CDMA, WCDMA, TD-SCDMA, WiMax, LTE
- Working knowledge of DSP simulation tools, e.g. Matlab, Simulink, ADS.
- Experience with VHDL and Verilog synthesis is desired.
- Requires good communication and presentation skills, and experience working with customers in a pre-sale process is preferred.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree (Master preferred) with 6+ years of experience.
Apply on company website