DescriptionSenior Embedded Software Developer/System Integrator 157591 Dresden, Germany
Xilinx delivers fully adaptive antenna technology 5G radio access networks to effectively address the growing demand for wireless capacity. Its platform enables mobile network infrastructure vendors to release the full potential of their RAN products through advanced features such as cell-splitting, 3D-beamforming, massive MIMO as well as RF power reduction. For the mobile network operator, Xilinx technology enables dramatically increased site capacity, robustness, and availability as well as energy efficiency.
• Design, implementation and test development of embedded software in the field of large-scale antenna systems
• Design, documentation and implementation of an automated system test bench
• Regular execution and observation of test results
• Cooperation with other experts from Hardware and Digital Design
• Complex system issue analysis and correction in cooperation with FPGA, algorithm, software and product support experts using equipment traces and debugging tools
• Implementation of build and release management tasks
• Development of configuration management tools – administration of the configuration management system
• University / University of Applied Sciences / University of Cooperative Education: Bachelor/Master Degree in Electrical Engineering or Information Technology required
• Main focus on telecommunication engineering desired
Knowledge / Experience:
• Sound knowledge in embedded software design (embedded C) and python (>= 3.7)
• Experience with structured and object-oriented software development methods
• Experience in design, documentation and test of software
• Expert in debugging and error analyzing of wireless communication systems
• Know How in setup and programming of regression test systems in the fields of hardware / software integration and component tests
• Familiar with release management and configuration processes
• Experience with incircuit emulators and debug¬gers like Trace32/JTAG
• Knowledge in the field of communication protocols especially LTE / 5G NR
• Team-oriented and self-dependent working style
• Good communication skills
• 3-5 years of job experience
At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Apply on company website