At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
We are seeking out a Senior Financial Analyst (Cost) to join our Manufacturing Operations Finance team supporting the Global Operations and Quality organization. As a key member of this team you will provide insightful information and analysis on the company's standard costs and inventory that are critical to financial margin performance and growth strategy.
Bachelor's Degree - Finance, Accounting
Years of Experience
- 1-3 years of finance or accounting, preferably in manufacturing
- Strong Excel skills required, familiarity with Access a plus.
- Experience working with non finance personnel on development and analysis of manufacturing activity as it relates to cost standards.
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports with tight deadlines.
- Strong user of financial ERP system (Oracle).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing environment where change is the norm; strong multi-tasking skills, and flexibility to switch from one project to the next quickly.
Apply on company website