DescriptionAt Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
We are seeking out a Senior Manager (Investor Relations) to join our team.Reporting to the Head of Investor Relations at Xilinx, you will be a key member of Xilinx's Investor Relations team. This highly visible position will also work with senior executive leadership, functional and cross-functional Xilinx teams as well as external advisors and vendors.
- Collaborate with and support the IRO in developing and executing the IR strategy, global IR program and operating plans
- Partner in the development of external messaging and collaterals for earnings announcements and other events
- Lead development of Xilinx and peer analyses and presentations for management, Board and institutional investors
- Effectively identify prospective investors by implementing a best in class investor targeting program using peer comparison and data analytics tools
- Support the IR function with respect to a variety of program and project management requirements including non-deal roadshows and investor conference engagements. Act as the project manager for Xilinx Analyst & Investor Day
- Manage third party vendor relationships including SOWs, POs, activity and spend tracking and manage IR function budget in coordination with the Finance team
- Uplevel the IR website to reflect best in class standards in terms of content and communication. Manage IR website by liaising with the vendor and ensuring timely update of information
- Manage investor contact database in a timely and effective manner and derive insights to support and improve the investor relations program. Drive IR Metrics and other program report outs to measure effectiveness of the IR program
- Support company's corporate governance outreach efforts and collaborate with Legal and Finance in developing annual reports and proxy documents
- Partner with cross functional ESG team to develop messaging for investors and external stakeholders and fulfill information requests from rating agencies and investors
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA, CPA, or CFA preferred
- 10+ years of experience in investor relations and/or equity analysis at an investment bank or asset management firm
- Outstanding financial and investment analysis skills with a strong command of excel and familiarity with tools like FactSet, Bloomberg
- General knowledge of stock market dynamics and understanding of various constituents
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise judgment and discretion
- Strong attention to detail, while having the ability to see the big picture
- Maturity and confidence to interact with senior executive leadership team
- General can-do attitude to support variety of IR team needs
- Strong interpersonal skills, superior intellect, and an outstanding ability to communicate
- An energetic, efficient, and resourceful team player and individual contributor.
- Track record for timeliness, quality and execution
- Background within the semiconductor or the broader technology sector
- Demonstrated ability to work well with all levels of employees and strong partnering skills
- A general understanding of strategic communications, public relations and media
- Interested in developing as a spokesperson capable of independently representing the company to analysts and investors
Apply on company website