DescriptionAt Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
The Product Verification team is seeking a Senior Verification (DFT) Engineer to join the exciting career on testing the latest 7nm FPGA products and beyond. You will have the opportunity to work on complex MPSoC (Multi Processor System on Chip) FPGAs with multiple advanced ARM/Microblaze processor cores, DDR memory, high-speed communication interfaces, programmable logic and more. Your main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develop innovative component/sub-system level test designs targeting some critical FPGA building blocks such as BRAM/URAM/DSP/MMCM/PLL and other distributed blocks.
• Work closely with IC Design to define and implement the desirable DFT features for testing
• Develop Firmware driven cost-effective test strategies/methodologies with built-in diagnosis capability to enable efficient debugging and fault isolation on bench/ATE
• Verify test pattern functionality and fault coverage through pre-silicon simulation and fault grading
• Collaborate closely with the New Product Introduction and Test/Product teams to ensure timely delivery of robust test patterns, and manage debugging of pattern issues on bench/ATE to root cause the problemEducation Requirements
·A Bachelor/Master's Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering/IC Design or equivalent with 3-4 years of experience in RTL design and/or HW functional verification
·Strong programming skill in Verilog/VHDL and solid understanding of digital design, static timing analysis and timing closure techniques
·Experience in digital design using FPGA and firmware development will have added advantage, and knowledge of embedded C programming is a plus
·Experience in using simulation environments for pre-silicon validation is desirable, and hands-on experience in post-silicon debug is a plus
. Experience in bench verification and working with lab equipment will have added advantage
·Comfortable in Linux environment and writing/using scripting languages such as Perl, Tcl, etc
·Good communication skills, works well in a group environment that spans across continents
Apply on company website