Location: San Jose, CA
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Technology, Software, IT, Electronics
DescriptionAt Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
The Silicon development team is looking for a leader in Xilinx, for the verification of next generation DSP processors in Silicon Responsibilities include the following:
- Will be leading a small team of verification engineers in Xilinx, and work with a cross geographic team to verify a next generation DSP architecture in Silicon
- Work with Architecture, design and software teams to drive the verification of the next generation DSP processors
- Develop different verification platforms in SystemC/System Verilog including utilization of Emulation/Prototyping platforms for verifying next generation multi-core DSP designs
- Verify the architecture and performance of the design
- Work with Architecture and Software teams to ensure micro-architecture and design is fully verified/validated across multiple platforms
- Responsible for a comprehensive verification plan and drive the implementation of verification test cases from applications and other sources
- BS with 8+ years of experience or MS with 6+ years of experience or PhD with 3+ years of experience with a degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering or related equivalent
- Experience in the verification of CPU/Video/DSP/vector processors, SIMD, etc.
- Experience in specifying and developing the verification infrastructure for verifying CPU/DSP/Vector-datapath designs
- Strong foundation in SoC architecture and verification of multi-core processors including SIMD, Vector processors, floating point, etc. is a plus
- Strong analytical problem solving, and attention to detail
- Strong experience in HDL, verification, and general computational logic design/verification concepts
- Expertise in Verilog/System Verilog, C/C++/SystemC, UVM, Scripting languages like Perl/Python, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated
Apply on company website