At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Product Development Engineer – NPI Operations
Primary Location: Taiwan - JunNan
Develop and drive all product debug activities with the innovative firmware based product evaluation to enable the fastest New Product Introduction from 1st silicon to production. Working on design of product evaluation plan, data analysis and failure debug to identify product sensitivity including design, software tool and silicon process interaction. Characterize product functionality as well as performance and establish optimized volume manufacturing test flow to deliver Xilinx' products supporting market requirements.
- Design and timely execute early product evaluation and debug to enable the fastest time to production
- Drive engineering data collection and analysis for any product related issues to identify root cause and provide corrective actions
- Define verification plan for product functionality and performance window and implement proper screening in production test
- Actively participate in cross function team including product test, pattern development and IC design to efficiently debug any product failures and come up with optimal solutions
- Continue driving innovative test methodologies to target the highest level of product quality to meet specific needs for various market segments
- Develop automation scripts/tools to support PE data analytics to improve efficiency
- BS or MS (preferred) in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
Years of Experience
- 10+ years of experience in relevant industry
- Solid understanding of IC operation, related software tools and test methodologies are required
- Excellent problem solving and failure debug skills are mustKnowledge on FPGA products, design and applications are strongly preferred
- Experience in product test methodologies and implementation is a plus
- Proficiency in a programming languages such as C, Python, is a plus
- Capable to work with cross functional team with good communication skills to efficiently resolve issues and identify corrective actions
- Fluent in English Writing and Speaking
Apply on company website