Are you interested in an internship with a leading International Real Estate Technology Company that will provide you with the skills required to work in Real Estate Technology, Client Relations and Project Management? Do you have an interest in learning about the real estate industry and how to work with clients?
Yardi's Client Services is currently seeking a Part-time Winter Interns from January-March 2020, 15 hours per week! As an intern at Yardi you will learn how we work as cross-functional teams to service our clients through training and support. This internship will provide an array of skills important for anyone seeking a position in Financial Real Estate and Technology.
What can you expect as an Intern?
- Enjoy being part of Team oriented environment.
- Receive mentoring by Senior Team Members.
- Join in Team Activities- Social events, Team lunches, and Community events.
- Take part in client training and technical support conversations.
- Work hands-on to assist Account Mangers with:
- Financial Tie-Outs
- Software Configuration
- Database Set Up
- Software Installation
- Project Management
- SQL Querying
- Communication to clients
What requirements do you need to for this opportunity?
- Junior or Senior level status
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Current major in Business, Economics with an Accounting focus, Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science
- Ability to work a minimum of 15 hours per week
- Client-centered commitment and focus
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Collegial, team-oriented disposition with the desire and ability to establish cooperative working relationships with employees at all levels within Yardi, outside of Yardi, and with clients
- Ability to learn new concepts and Yardi programs
- Ability to focus and deliver on tasks and goals without distraction
- Ability to communicate effectively, cooperatively and persuasively (written and verbal communication)
- Ability to treat all employees and clients with respect and dignity
Our office hours are flexible and we allow for you to manage your schedule around your coursework.
Apply on company website