The Accounts Payable Supervisor will manage the day-to-day AP operations for our Ohio AP staff, including team workload, daily tasks and consistency across divisions. This position will be 100% remote.
Job Description Details
- Assist with hiring and training staff and provide performance and other feedback to accounts payable specialists while fostering a high team morale
- Supervise and ensure responsibilities of the accounts payable specialists are completed in a timely and accurate manner, while complying to company policies and audit controls
- Accountability for timely payments to vendors and current aging status
- Collaborate with our Merchandise and Vendor Operations teams to ensure the best vendor experience possible and to provide cross-department feedback
- Answer team questions, resolve escalations, and escalate issues as needed
- Resolve month end inquiries including cleaning up outstanding open liabilities
- Lead in continuous process improvement and collaborate with tech teams to implement department changes
- Ad hoc reporting and special projects, including testing
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in a financial role, or combination of experience and education equivalent preferred
- Minimum 2+ years of leading large teams required, experience leading a remote work force preferred
- SAP or other ERP experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, especially Microsoft Excel, and comfortable with learning other software applications
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume and process driven work environment
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy
- Collaborative and customer-service work style with positive attitude and determination
- Ability to be reliable and accountable while working independently and in a team environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and daily targets and a willingness to learn new processes
- Strong time management and organizational skills
About Zulily, LLC
Zulily, LLC, is a retailer obsessed with bringing its customers special finds every day—all at incredible prices. zulily features an always-fresh curated collection for the whole family, including clothing, home decor, toys, gifts and more. Unique products from up-and-coming brands are featured alongside favorites
from top brands, giving customers something new to discover each morning. zulily was launched in 2010 and is headquartered in Seattle with offices in Nevada, Ohio and Pennsylvania. For more information visit www.zulily.com. zulily, LLC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, RTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, Zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
Apply on company website