Every single team member makes Zulily an inclusive, innovative, and inspiring company—unified around our mission to deliver the best shopping experience for Moms. Zulily Creative comprises the best and brightest talent to execute market-leading creative strategy, writing, design, video production, operations, digital, social media and more. We leverage smart and rewarding external partnerships while closely aligning with our internal teams. Collectively, we work together to innovate on our unique promise to Moms looking to find something unique and amazing prices for themselves, their families, and their homes. Zulily Creative is the in-house creative org dedicated to crafting compelling brand stories for head-of-household customers worldwide. Whether through copy, design, marketing, or brand work, we are the driving force behind delivering Zulily's dynamic story to shoppers everywhere.
Job Description Details
Creative Production Manager
The Creative Production Manager is responsible for leading a team of individuals within a high-production studio environment. This role is responsible for helping the team achieve quality and production targets. Additionally, the role is responsible for managing and controlling expenses, leading all people initiatives (staffing, performance management and development), and fostering a collaborative and engaging team environment.
What you'll do:
- Lead a diverse workforce that fosters a collaborative team environment
- Fostering an engaged workforce motivated to drive individual development
- Conducting all aspects of people leadership, which should include frequent development discussions and performance management
- Effectively communicating a strategy and empowering others to achieve results
- Fiscal responsibility for controlling costs and leveraging resources to achieve financial targets
- Driving efficiencies while meeting or exceeding quality and productivity goals
- Using metrics to establish and create goals in alignment with company objectives and key results and reporting ongoing progress.
- Partnering with cross-functional leadership to define standards for website and working to execute the strategy
- Collaboration with business partners (HR, Recruiting, Merch and Creative leadership)
- Understanding zulily's business model and how the team aligns actions to support Zulily's ongoing growth
- Always embodying the voice of the customer and Zulily principles
- High adaptability when new information is obtained, or conditions change
- Leading interviewing and helping facilitate new-hire onboarding and training for the team
- 5 years' leadership experience required with bachelor's degree preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, verbal and written
- Being self-driven, eager to learn and goal-oriented with strong time-management skills
- Collaborative leadership skills and ability to influence others
- Calmness under pressure, with the ability to excel and thrive in a high-volume environment
- Proactive problem-solving, both technically and creatively
- Strong attention to detail and order
- Experience in a retail or wholesale environment preferred
- Experience managing cross-functional and cross-team programs
- Ability to communicate business results to your team, peers and executives
- Ability to be on call occasionally, including weekends
About Zulily, LLC
Zulily, LLC, is a retailer obsessed with bringing its customers special finds every day—all at incredible prices. zulily features an always-fresh curated collection for the whole family, including clothing, home decor, toys, gifts and more. Unique products from up-and-coming brands are featured alongside favorites
from top brands, giving customers something new to discover each morning. zulily was launched in 2010 and is headquartered in Seattle with offices in Nevada, Ohio and Pennsylvania. For more information visit www.zulily.com. zulily, LLC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, RTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, Zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
Apply on company website