Job Description Details
At Zulily, we're on a mission to deliver a fun and rewarding shopping experience for our core audience – Moms. Zulily is seeking an experienced Group Marketing Manager to lead Zulily's growing Influencer affiliate program, working to rapidly expand and scale influencer marketing as a performance marketing channel.
Under your leadership, your small, but growing team of marketers will partner with cross functional stakeholders like Merchandising, Tech and Brand, as well as influencer talent and 3rd party platforms, to deliver our aggressive program exansion goals. This role is charged with developing innovative and creative methods of engaging both influencer talent, as well our end customer (Mom), and these efforts will be measured using a combination of traditional paid ads KPIs and long-term business value. You will own the larger growth strategy for our influencer program, as well as be responsible for driving regular optimizations and experiments.
You are highly analytical and thrive in data-driven environments, and don't shy away from digging into the data to help guide your team's strategy and performance. You are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and excel at building mutually beneficial relationship building, both internal and external.
- 8+ years of relevant experience including retail, marketing, analytics, or project management
- Experience leading & developing a team of individual contributors and/or managers focused on growth initiatives
- Proven history of P&L ownership and strategic business modeling / framing
- Data and business fluency — creating business cases, testing hypotheses at a high velocity and evaluating partnership proposals
- Collaborative and solutions-oriented — skilled at the art of influencing, negotiating and navigating complex situations to reach resolution
- Proven success translating value to a variety of stakeholders and the ability to gain buy-in on growth opportunities
- Self-starter that can drive cross-functional programs, from ideation to execution, as well as measure success. You have experience building new programs from the ground up, and creating process to support scalable program growth
- Effective communicator who is comfortable presenting to a variety of audiences and stakeholders at various levels
- Knowledge of the e-comm retail landscape, with a focus on brands and products that matter to Moms
About Zulily, LLC
Zulily, LLC, is a retailer obsessed with bringing its customers special finds every day—all at incredible prices. zulily features an always-fresh curated collection for the whole family, including clothing, home decor, toys, gifts and more. Unique products from up-and-coming brands are featured alongside favorites
from top brands, giving customers something new to discover each morning. zulily was launched in 2010 and is headquartered in Seattle with offices in Nevada, Ohio and Pennsylvania. For more information visit www.zulily.com. zulily, LLC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, RTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, Zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
Apply on company website