The Security and Incident Manager provides exceptional customer service, professional response to emergency situations and displays the values set forth by the CREWS Global Security & Business Continuity function in all our QRG U.S. locations.
Job Description Details
- This position provides leadership and direction in the delivery of comprehensive security services, systems and programs to protect QRG team members, Studio operations and facilities from threats and harm. Leads a team of contract and/or proprietary team members and manages security team in a matrixed environment ensuring key operational duties and responsibilities are met. Directly manages the onsite security team to ensure all required security services are delivered as defined in SOPs and Global Security Operations Procedures.
- Provides for the security of the Studio (broadcasting/photography) and safety of team members, guests and visitors. Ensures emergency preparedness for Studio teams by conducting evacuation and Shelter-in-Place training and drills. Provides for security escorts of show hosts, acts a liaison with key business partners and local emergency response agencies. Ensures routine patrols are conducted to monitor for suspicious activity, ensure the Studio is free of hazards and egress areas and fire safety equipment is unobstructed.
- The Manager, Security and Incident Management engages with key business unit stakeholders at the HQ and in the Studio. He/she will assess trends leveraging Metric and Reporting data for security improvements, security risk mitigation strategies, investigations, threats in the workplace and continuous improvement opportunities.
- The Manager, Security and Incident Management will manage incidents that result from natural disasters, adverse weather events, and civil unrest. He/she works in collaboration with the Business Continuity team and the Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) to identify and mitigate risks to the business and escalate incidents to leadership as appropriate.
- At the direction of the Sr Global Security Investigation Manager, The Manager, Security and Incident Management will conduct fact finding interviews by partnering with Team Member Relations members in cases such as criminal, civil, and complex HR investigations while performing duties with latitude for independent judgment.
- Demonstrated leadership and decision-making skills are essential.
- Demonstrated initiative is necessary.
- High level of interpersonal, communication (oral and written) and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of various computer programs such as MS Office: Word, Access, Excel and email.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Interview and Interrogation skills
- Broadcast/Studio/Media security principles
- Understanding of GSOC Operations
- Incident Management knowledge and concepts specifically related to escalation and response
About Zulily, LLC
Zulily, LLC, is a retailer obsessed with bringing its customers special finds every day—all at incredible prices. zulily features an always-fresh curated collection for the whole family, including clothing, home decor, toys, gifts and more. Unique products from up-and-coming brands are featured alongside favorites
from top brands, giving customers something new to discover each morning. zulily was launched in 2010 and is headquartered in Seattle with offices in Nevada, Ohio and Pennsylvania. For more information visit www.zulily.com. zulily, LLC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, RTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, Zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
Apply on company website