Every day, shoppers discover the unexpected at Zulily. New and unique finds at prices they can brag about. For themselves, their families and their homes. Zulily Creative is the in-house creative org dedicated to crafting compelling brand stories for moms around the world. Whether through copy, design, marketing or brand work, we are the driving force behind delivering Zulily's dynamic story to shoppers everywhere.
Our mission is to deliver the joy on a daily basis, surprising and delighting our customers through new products and experiences. Zulily Creative comprises the best and brightest talent to execute market-leading creative strategy, writing, design, video production, operations, digital, social media and more. We leverage smart and rewarding external partnerships while closely aligning with our internal teams. Together, we tackle every creative challenge with our amplified strengths, delivering a fun shopping experience with great products at unbeatable prices.
Job Description Details
Senior Campaign Manager, Creative
We are looking for a Senior Campaign Manager that will serve a critical role in managing a variety of ongoing big picture efforts supporting our Creative team. This role will wear many hats and will operate at both a strategic & tactical level supporting programs such as content strategy and other process improvement initiatives.
As the Senior Campaign Manager, you will manage the strategic development and the daily tactical execution of a variety of creative programs. This role is within Zulily's Creative team and will help us develop the way we scale our team and creative across multiple channels and platforms. You will report to the Senior Creative Operations Manager and work with Marketing, Merchants, and Creative leads, on medium and large-scale creative projects, across a variety of channels and platforms. You will directly manage a team of Campaign Program Managers and their supporting coordinators. It is your responsibility to ensure delivery of excellent work on time and on brief while helping the team meet expectations. Your success means that your creative team will have the information and time to focus and deliver excellence.
Success in this role is someone who:
- Manage planning and implementation of creative initiatives that drive the Zulily brand across multiple platforms.
- Work cross-functionally with Brand, Merchandisers, Creative and other marketing partners to build the brand and deepen customer engagement
- Exceptional project management capabilities; comfortable using common project management tools (like Jira, Wrike) and applying agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban, Retrospectives)
- Manage planning and implementation of creative initiatives that drive the Zulily brand across multiple platforms
- Thrives on cross functional collaboration and works well with others
- Anticipates bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipates and prioritizes necessary changes, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Self-starter who flourishes in a fast-paced environment, identify opportunities in process
- Experience implementing and structuring new processes at scale within creative teams
- Strong organizational skills and can manage multiple projects (and associated stakeholders) simultaneously
- People leader experience including delegating tasks and providing mentorship
- An eye for good design, direction, photography and other creative skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Manage the Creative Calendar(s) in partnership with Brand and Merchant stakeholders
- Initiate and delegate all campaign and project work into a Program Management team, ensuring all creative development is on brand, delivered on time, and on budget
- Deep dive into Creative initiative requirements, gaining understanding of needs for projects that may at times be ambiguous
- Ability to think strategically across the short, medium, and long term, while obsessing over the details, and a love of investigating evolving trends and technology to serve the Zulily brand
- Assist in finding efficiencies and work to optimize process and workflow for a high functioning creative organization
- Define, measure, and analyze the metrics that inform the success of our programs and initiatives in partnership with stakeholder and business analyst
- Support creation of creative roadmap of projects, tools, goals, and long-term strategy
- Report performance and program updates to senior leadership on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis, highlighting opportunities or trends for continuous improvement
- A strong technical aptitude with an ability to understand program or project technical requirements
- 5+ years of experience, preferably within e-commerce
- Strong business acumen with exceptional strategic thinking, analytical, and project management skills
- Adept at prioritizing and planning multi-stakeholder initiatives, providing direction when needed and removing obstacles to get work done
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence, and collaborate at all organizational levels
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to lead, facilitate, and present to large groups and senior leadership
- Entrepreneurial mindset - Able to uncover opportunity areas, compose a plan, and execute
- Prior experience managing parallel creative projects for retail and marketing campaigns
- Strong negotiating skills, earn and respect trust with internal partners, nurture relationships
- Proven track record partnering with designers, producers, agencies, and content-creators
- Ability to work across numerous projects with competing deadlines and effectively prioritize deliverables
About Zulily, LLC
Zulily, LLC, is a retailer obsessed with bringing its customers special finds every day—all at incredible prices. zulily features an always-fresh curated collection for the whole family, including clothing, home decor, toys, gifts and more. Unique products from up-and-coming brands are featured alongside favorites
from top brands, giving customers something new to discover each morning. zulily was launched in 2010 and is headquartered in Seattle with offices in Nevada, Ohio and Pennsylvania. For more information visit www.zulily.com. zulily, LLC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, RTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, Zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
Apply on company website