The Transportation Operations Analyst II performs deep analysis of the transportation network performance. This individual is responsible for the design and configuration of transportation reporting and analytics for systems, including the Transportation Management System, Parcel Carrier cost and service selection, and supporting applications relating to Transportation. Creates daily metrics to identify issues and communicate those issues to carriers/vendors and/or management. Collaborates cross-functionally with teams within operations.
Job Description Details
- Ability to create reports and analysis to be used in decisions to change the carrier network based on changing business conditions.
- Performs deep analysis of the transportation network performance.
- Develops and implements reports that will be used in the department to track carrier performance and measure success.
- Create both high level and detailed reporting that will be useful for leadership and analysts
- Leads projects of medium complexity.
- Partners with leadership to participate in RFPs and negotiations with carriers.
- Understands key drivers of supply chain influencing Supply Chain costs and how transportation impacts IT
- Ability to recommend changes to carrier/vendor onboarding, connections, or workflows based on changing business conditions
- Proactively anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks
- Is effective in a variety of formal presentation settings to internal and external departments
- Builds strong relationships and works with peer groups and leaders across multiple departments
- Experience with statistical and data modeling techniques such as SQL and advanced excel
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools
About Zulily, LLC
Zulily, LLC, is a retailer obsessed with bringing its customers special finds every day—all at incredible prices. zulily features an always-fresh curated collection for the whole family, including clothing, home decor, toys, gifts and more. Unique products from up-and-coming brands are featured alongside favorites
from top brands, giving customers something new to discover each morning. zulily was launched in 2010 and is headquartered in Seattle with offices in Nevada, Ohio and Pennsylvania. For more information visit www.zulily.com. zulily, LLC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, RTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, Zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
Apply on company website