Allied Universal is seeking Professional Security Guards. Our Security Guards allow us to contribute to our company's core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
Must have a Valid Provincial Security Guard/Agent License.
Must have a Valid Class 5 Driver's License.
Full-time/4 on 4 off schedule. 12 hour shifts.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication as well as interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40lbs
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
- Perform gatehouse traffic and reefer check duties
- Sign in and out for deliveries
- Excellent computer skills are required for email and data entry
- Excellent visual dexterity, written communication skills and time management skills are required
- CCTV Monitoring
- Respond to emergency situations
- Sign in and out visitors to the site
- Perform exterior and interior building patrols
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Parking lot enforcement and patrol with security marked vehicles
Company Perks: No cost uniforms, career advancement opportunities, monetary incentives, employee referral bonus, medical, dental, and vision benefits available for full-time employees after probationary period, continuous learning programs, employee assistance program, company discount program, and on the spot service awards
Apply on company website