Assist management in the coordination of operations to achieve AMC's goals. Model and communicate expectations to all associates in a professional and safe work environment.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Age 18 or older. Other location-specific age requirements may apply.
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
- Six months of supervisory or commensurate leadership experience.
- One year experience in guest-focused business (retail, restaurant, hospitality, etc.).
- Working knowledge of all theatre crew functions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to listen, communicate, and work effectively with guests, associates, and supervisors in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and consistently achieve results through resources.
- Coordinate and coach theatre crew to perform the “essential functions” of their positions.
- Reinforce “Wardrobe 101” policy with theatre crew.
- Observe theatre crew performance and provide feedback to management for discipline and performance evaluations.
- Optimize theatre crew placement on a round-by-round basis.
- Lead teams and consistently achieve results through resources.
- Assist management with floor operations.
- Assign registers / distribute banks (box, concession, Guest Service, and arcade).
- Supply change as needed.
- Maintain and reconcile floor safes.
- Pull and count cash, cash equivalents, and coupons from individual drawers and enter results into computer system.
- Prepare deposits and banks.
- Accurately complete appropriate cash handling forms; maintain and balance cash handling fund.
- Perform daily opening, closing, operational, and administrative duties.
- Assist in the preparation of the theatre crew schedule with final weekly document approval from a manager.
- Assist with inventory process.
- Resolve guest questions, concerns, and issues.
- Listen, communicate, and work effectively with guests, associates, and supervisors in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts to ensure timely performance of duties.
- Uphold AMC's business practice standards and ensure compliance with company programs.
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Perform other duties as directed by management.
- Provided by theatre: AMC-issued shirt, black pants, black belt, and nametag.
- Provided by associate: Black shoes, socks.
AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant's race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
Apply on company website