WHAT YOU DO AT AMD CHANGES EVERYTHING
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities, and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences – the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world's most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence while being direct, humble, collaborative, and inclusive of diverse perspectives. This is who we are at our best. One Company. One Team.
AMD together we advance_
- Japan/Korea Sales and Marketing Finance Senior Financial Analyst – providing business finance expertise and coverage to the team operating across Japan/Korea. This position will require liaising with regional and global teams including the Accounting/Financial reporting function and the Sales, Marketing and Operation team.
- Business partnering with key strategic account Sales and Marketing teams to drive revenue growth and execute on the business plan.
- Prepare various financial reports and distribute them to Key strategic Global Account Managers to align with weekly / monthly / quarterly revenue target.
- Monitor monthly OPEX, HC, and key performance indicators and analyze the variance vs budget / forecast /goals.
- Quarterly and annual budget, Long Range Planning, and quarterly forecast activities upon request.
- Partner with marketing / Marketing Ops team for smooth execution of marketing activities.
- Provide decision support and conduct financial reviews of a wide range of business issues.
- Interact with Finance, Accounting, Sales, and Ops teams, assisting with range of operating needs.
- Interact with Sales team to prepare P&L analysis to support revenue reduction plan and / or fund proposal upon request.
- Confirming receipt and reviewing general / travel expense report.
- Supporting preparation of Japan Consumption / Corporate income tax related documents.
- Perform ad hoc projects as needed.
- 7+ years' experience in Finance, consulting, and or a related highly analytic field with exposure to cross-functional partnering, 5+ years experience in FP&A a plus, 3+ year experience in embedded system/semiconductor industry a plus
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player that is creative and detailed oriented
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Robust analytical skills and ability to turn complex data and concepts into valuable information to present in a simple/understandable manner
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP applications
University degree in Business or Finance related field preferred
Benefits offered are described: AMD benefits at a glance.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity, inclusive employers and will consider all applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective laws throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
Apply on company website