Looking for innovative and results-driven individuals to join our dynamic Human Resources Department!
Summary of Position:
The Complex Bilingual HR Coordinator will be responsible for providing HR front desk coverage, benefits administration and other administrative duties, as assigned, to support the Human Resources Department and the Resort.
- Assist Associates and guests with general HR inquiries.
- Perform various administrative duties including answering all incoming calls within three rings, order office supplies and shoes for team members, assist with distributing paychecks, help with employment verifications, and filing.
- Manage the Resort Trip Reduction Program including distributing bus passes, track alternate mode user program, participate in monthly webinars, promote TRP program monthly throughout the Resort.
- Prepare, manage and distribute birthday/anniversary cards on a timely basis.
- Coordinate benefit bills, including monthly reconciliation, mail required notices and track benefits.
- Assist the Assistant HRD & HR Generalist with all aspects of the employment onboarding process including new hire paperwork, verifying employment eligibility, creating ID cards and associate name badges.
- Assist with other HR responsibilities as directed by the Director of Human Resources and HR Team.
Education: High School Diploma preferred.
Experience: One year of Human Resources experience required and previous Benefits Administration experience preferred.
Certificates or Licenses: N/A
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate, speak and write in both English and Spanish.
- Ability to sit for extended periods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to work in a timely and efficient manner in order to ensure the completion of all responsibilities.
- Excellent facilitation skills to assist with new hire paperwork.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Assist with special projects when needed.
- Ability to manage details effectively.
- Ability to maintain a professional image in challenging situations.
- Behaves ethically.
- Organized: Maintain a neat, organized work space, maintaining important documents pertinent to job.
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing in both English and Spanish.
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four-diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review).
Apply on company website