Recover Health is now a part of the Aveanna Healthcare family of companies.
Aveanna Healthcare has grown tremendously during the past year through a series of exciting acquisitions and we are currently looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse to join our dynamic home health care team. In this position, you make it possible for patients to recuperate from illness or injury in the comfort of their own home.
The Licensed Practical Nurse is an essential part of the team responsible for providing and documenting skilled nursing care in accordance with the developed care plan and physicians orders for each individual patient while adhering to confidentiality standards and professional boundaries at all times.
Essential Job Functions
- Deliver quality patient care in compliance with physician orders under direction of their Registered Nurse teammate.
Perfom the continuum of hands on client care through documentation and timely communication with the client's physician and other caregivers
- Recognizes changes in patient needs and responses requiring intervention and implements care to prevent risk or reduce risk.
Educate clients and their family members based on clients specific needs.
- Provide care in patients home using a variety of skills such as phone triage, patient education, observation/assessment, wound care, infusions, catheter care, PICC line dressing changes etc.
Why Join Our Team?
- Be a trusted team member who is essential in providing top quality care to our patients
- From Social Media spotlights on employees, to bonuses, contests, promotions, etc. Aveanna boasts an environment that appreciates and rewards its staff.
- Our clinical team is a family of clinicians who work together to meet the needs of each patient
- Nationwide career opportunities where our leaders encourage advancements
- Our clinicians enjoy the flexibility of getting to build rapport with patients to produce the best clinical outcomes
- We know that our clinicians make or break the organizations success
- We work with new grads that want to make a difference in patients lives
Aveanna Healthcare Offers:
- 401(k) with match
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits for employees at 30+ hours
- Tuition Discounts and Reimbursement
- PTO, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
- An active LPN License in the state of application
- Medicare Skilled Nursing experience
- Basic understanding of Oasis
- 1-year LPN experience in a home health or health care setting
- Home Care Home Base exp a plus
Notice for Job Applicants Residing in California
Apply on company website