EMPLOYED PRIMARY CARE POSITION - OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT PHOENIX-METRO
Excellent opportunity exists for a dynamic Family Medicine physician to join Banner Health Centers & Clinics in the rapidly growing Phoenix Metropolitan area. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a busy outpatient setting with the ability to focus on clinical excellence, then look no further! This is a physician-led group surrounded by excellent support, financial stability, and a focus on patient and provider wellness. Due to the growth we are experiencing, we are adding to staff.
- Mon-Fri with limited call (phone call consult only)
- Average patient volume: 18-24/day
- 36 hours of patient contact; 4 hours admin time
- Medical Assistants, Front Desk, and leadership support provided
- Clinical responsibilities to include all ages, wellness and chronic care disease management, as well as specialized procedures according to candidate's interest
- Financially sound healthcare system that allows for autonomy in your practice, provides access to research and academics, and reinvests its profits for continual improvements.
We seek candidates who:
- Are Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine
- Are patient-focused, friendly and willing to collaborate in a team environment
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the country with thirty hospitals, urgent care centers, surgical and medical specialists, and an array of other integrated services, including family clinics, home care services and home medical equipment, in six western states. With a disciplined focus on the transformation of healthcare, we are obsessed about our customers' experience as they make healthcare choices every day. Banner Health values a culture of innovation and improvement, trust and accountability, and excellent patient care.
Now hiring for several locations around the Valley including Maricopa, Chandler, Surprise, Sun City, and Peoria.
In addition to a financially stable environment that provides opportunities for personal enrichment, WE OFFER YOU a generous compensation package including: competitive base salary + paid time off + paid occurrence-based malpractice + paid CME plus allowance + paid professional fees + 401k matching + excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
In what type of community would you like to practice? Please tell us your interests when you send your CV for immediate consideration! We look forward to speaking with you!
Facility & Location InformationBANNER MEDICAL GROUP - BANNER HEALTH
Phoenix Metro (Various East & West Valley Locations), Phoenix, AZ 85006 Physician-Family Medicine
EMPLOYED PRIMARY CARE POSITION - OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT PHOENIX-METROExcellent opportunity exists for a dy...
Apply on company website