Baptist Medical Group in Pensacola, Florida is seeking to employ a Hematology/Oncology physician to join their fast growing practice. This skilled practice, affiliated with Baptist Health Care, has been known in the community for many years. Come join our multi-specialty medical group that includes a growing network of primary care physicians and skilled specialists.
Baptist Medical Group is the employed, multi-specialty physician network of Baptist Health Care. BMG is anchored by primary care and consists of over 160 physicians, including Primary Care, Urology, ENT, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Neurosurgery, OB/GYN, Hospitalists and many more!
Compensation Package Includes:
- Competitive compensation package that includes guaranteed base salary + wRVU productivity bonus
- Great sign on bonus
- Generous relocation allowance
- Full host of benefits (health, dental, vision insurances) for physician & dependents along with a great retirement plan
- CME allowance and paid time off
Enjoy the Beach Lifestyle and a Vibrant, Historic Downtown District
Pensacola, located along the emerald coast of northwest Florida, is a mid-sized city with a cool coastal lifestyle and a unique flair for the cultural arts.
- Growing service area of 450,000+
- No state income tax!
- Miles of beautiful sugar-white sand beaches and an eclectic downtown scene
- Home of the U.S. Navy's Blue Angels flight demonstration team
- Year-round outdoor recreation activities for children and adults
- Some of the best public and private schools in the state of Florida, with a wide array of higher education institutions as well
- Driving distance to New Orleans (3 hours), Birmingham (4 hours), Atlanta (5 hours), and Jacksonville (5.5 hours)
- Daily direct flights to Houston, Dallas, Nashville, Washington D.C., Charlotte, Atlanta, Tampa, Orlando, and Miami
I also invite you to visit the below web sites to learn more about us and our community:
Baptist Health Care: http://www.ebaptisthealthcare.org/
Baptist Medical Group: http://www.baptistmedicalgroup.org/
Visit Pensacola: http://www.visitpensacola.com/
Pensacola Beach: http://www.visitpensacola.com/landing/pensacola-beach
Downtown Pensacola: http://www.downtownpensacola.com/
Gulf Islands National Seashore: http://www.nps.gov/guis/planyourvisit/fort-pickens.htm
Apply on company website