Baptist Health Care, located in Pensacola, Florida is seeking a full time Urgent Care/Occupational Health physician to be a part of a strong and dynamic physician enterprise! Come join the team of Dr. Jeff Atwood, Dr. Layla Lundquist-Smith, Dr. Richard Russo and their great support staff of Advanced Practitioners!
More about our health system and the opportunity below:
Baptist Medical Park Airport hosts a full-service, urgent care group offering high-quality and affordable medical care for a broad scope of illnesses and injuries for patients of all ages. No appointment necessary, open 7 days a week, Monday- Sunday 7a-7p. Owned and operated by Baptist Health Care, Baptist Medical Park Airport also provides health care services and programs including occupational health services, DOT exams, sports physicals, school examinations, treatment of minor injuries and illnesses and more. Urgent Care also partners with the BMG Primary Care and Specialist to provide easy access and continuity of care for any and all primary care or specialty needs.
Baptist Medical Park- Nine Mile located in central Pensacola sits at the entrance to University of West Florida college campus. Baptist Medical Park- Nine Mile has been a staple in the community since 2000. No appointment necessary, and will share the same schedule being open 7 days a week, Monday- Sunday 7a-7p.
Baptist Medical Group is the employed, multispecialty physician network of Baptist Health Care. BMG is anchored by primary care and consists of over 160 physicians, including primary care, Urology, Hem/Onc, ENT, Cardiology, Interventional & Musculoskeletal Physiatry, Total Joints, Neurosurgery, OB/GYN, Rheumatology, Hospitalists and many more!
Required qualifications include:
- A background in urgent care/emergency department/immediate care and occupational health.
- Three or more years of related experience.
- Working knowledge of OSHA requirements.
- Ability and willingness to work weekdays/weekends/holidays.
- Clinical/direct patient care duties as a treating physician performing a variety of business health services, including but not limited to pre-placement, periodic and episodic fitness for duty physicals (as required by OSHA, FMCSA, or employer mandate) and occupational injury and illness care.
- Participates in the physician oversight of the care provided by advanced practice providers based on internal and external standard-of-care benchmarks in both Urgent Care and Occupational Health.
- Assists with the development of medical surveillance protocols to meet client needs.
- Maintain high standard of medical practice and participate in the training development of the medical team. Assist in medical education of both the patients and clinic staff.
- Evaluates requests for exemption from required vaccinations and provides Employee Health consultation and review of policy and procedures for corporate clients.
- Participates in marketing/client outreach activities (such as client site visits, writing newsletter articles, seminar presentations).
- Attends general staff and provider-only meetings as scheduled.
- Participates in the management of clinician-related patient/client complaints and concerns.
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply on company website