Springfield, Ohio (Between Columbus & Dayton, Ohio)
Mercy Health in beautiful Springfield, Ohio is seeking a GI Physician to join a Mercy Health employed group and absorb established practice panels.
- This position is open to meet a tremendous need in a community/region that once had up to 6 GI physicians. One of those physicians retired, one moved out of state and one moved across the state. We currently have 3 physicians in the community. This physician would join Mercy Health - Mercy Crest Gastroenterology.
- ERCP is desired but not mandatory
- 1 employed physician very experienced would be a wonderful colleague and mentor
- Goal: 3-4 physicians
- 254-bed hospital with Hospitalist Program for admissions
- Free-standing outpatient surgery center
- Endoscopy is performed with choice of either MAC (with CRNAs) or conscious sedation by the endoscopist whichever is preferred. The latest Olympus scopes are used and the endoscopy software (MD Reports) is automatically linked to EPIC.
- Gold Probe, APC, EMR support and Fibroscan are available
- Two endoscopy suites with experienced staff.
- Opportunity to be very busy.
- Teach - Medical students rotate through hospital
- Joint Venture Opportunity available! 2022
- This is community GI practice providing state-of-the-art, front line gastroenterology in a relaxed, congenial manner. There is an ample opportunity for ERCP. In addition, should the candidate be able to offer EUS esophageal manometry, or Bravo pH testing, they would be able to initiate these procedures which currently are unavailable at the hospital.
- Attractive compensation package: 2-year guarantee productivity, sign on, medical student loan assistance, Supplemental Executive Retirement Program, $10,000/CME
- Springfield is a family-oriented, stable community. Springfield offers a nationally recognized golf course, life symphony and theatre, a great art museum, outdoor music concerts, boating and fishing, hiking and biking, excellent local restaurants and a brewery within an upscale revived City Center. Springfield High School is well recognized by elite colleges and Ivy League Schools. There is no traffic in Springfield and the hospital, Surgery Center, and main office are all within an expanse of 3-5 miles.
- Big city entertainment (restaurants, college and professional athletics, airports and the arts) are easily accessible in Dayton, Columbus, and Cincinnati.
- Not looking for J-1 candidates
Mercy Health Springfield Regional Medical Center has provided comprehensive medical services for residents of Clark County and surrounding communities. As Springfield's only full-service hospital, we offer complete care including 24/7 emergency services, maternity services, critical and intensive care, surgery and pediatric care all provided by skilled doctors and highly trained health professionals.
To apply please email your CV to:
Mercy Health Physician Recruitment
Springfield & Lima Markets
Springfield, Ohio (Between Columbus & Dayton, Ohio)Mercy Health in beautiful Springfield, Ohio is seeking a GI Physician...
Apply on company website