Mercy Health is a mission-driven organization committed to making every patient's life better - mind, body and spirit. We're the largest health system and the fourth largest employer in Ohio, and one of the largest non-profit healthcare ministries in the United States. As a Catholic healthcare ministry serving nine markets in Ohio and Kentucky, Mercy Health is a nationally ranked health system for quality and efficiency.
Mercy Health Willard Hospital is looking for an exceptional primary care physician to join their team. Why choose Mercy Health? We know that the expert, compassionate care patients receive starts with you, and we want you to feel your efforts are valued and supported with professional and personal growth.
The Mercy Health position details include:
- Multi person group includes physicians and nurse practitioners provides comradery and creates work life balance.
- Primary practice location is within the hospital
- Predominatly outpatient practice with limited call requirements or option for traditional practice with inpatient care if desired
- Flexible patient appointment hours allow providers to control their work schedule
- Located in a Health Profession Shortage Areas (HPSA), primary care physician are eligible to apply for tax free student loan forgiveness available through state funding.
- Professional growth opportunities through leadership training
- CarePATH, Mercy Health's customized EPIC electronic health record is used in the practice and hospital
Work in new, modern facility. Mercy Health Willard Hospital opened doors to a new facility May 2012. Visit: Mercy.com Select Location: Tiffin or Willard
- The city of Willard is located in the southwest section of Huron County with a population of 6000 www.willardohio.com
- Willard boasts to have more jobs than people from a diverse economic base of manufacturing including:
- Printing, Metal Fabrication & Baking (RR Donnelley, Midwest & Pepperidge Farm)
- Overland transportation (CSX Railroad)
- Agriculture (grain & produce farming)
- In the fall of 2015, Willard City Schools opened new buildings consolidating elementary through high school onto one campus
- Centrally located within 50 - 70 miles of major airports and big city shopping (Toledo, Cleveland and Columbus)
Mercy Health is offering successful candidates a competitive salary and benefit package commensurate with the qualifications and background of the applicant.
If you are considering career opportunities in a safe community with wonderful schools, and an enviable quality of life and the absence of large city medical staff politics, we would like to speak with you in confidence.Mercy Health is a mission-driven organization committed to making every patient's life better - mind, body and sp...
Apply on company website