Bozeman Health, located in Bozeman, Montana is a progressive, collaborative community health system that is actively and strategically expanding with construction of Southwest Montana's first Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in conjunction with a multi-million dollar expansion of its Women's and Children's tower. The unit will open in the fall of 2020 first as a Level II NICU with anticipated transition to Level III care. With the addition of maternal-fetal medicine services, Bozeman Health will rapidly expand into a regional perinatal referral center. We are seeking an enthusiastic and engaged second full-time BC/BE Neonatologist to serve the unique population of one of the fastest growing communities in the nation.
Unlike other positions, you won't need to fit into the mold of someone else's practice design. This opportunity allows you to be a part developing and implementing our new care system – providing you the ability to maintain a wonderful work-life harmony in beautiful Bozeman, Montana, while also providing you the professional satisfaction you're looking for.
The new NICU will have 10 beds with a 7 bed step-down unit, and initially care for non-surgical neonates =32 weeks' gestation. Part of our strategic plan is 24/7 staffing with NNPs and pediatric hospitalists.
Although you will be an active participant in your practice design and development of the neonatology program, the following can be expected as part of this great team:
- Shared coverage of daily NICU rounds
- Shared call from home backing up an in-house NNP or Pediatric Hospitalist
- Support from Bozeman Health Maternal-Fetal Medicine specialist and experienced team of pediatricians and pediatric hospitalists
- Prenatal inpatient and outpatient consultations
- EPIC EMR
- Participation in Quality Improvement, development of policies and guidelines and staff education
- NICU procedural skills, including delivery room resuscitation and NRP certification required
The position is hospital-employed and offers:
- Excellent compensation (base salary with incentive opportunity)
- Relocation assistance and sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment
- 401(k) with matching funds
- Malpractice insurance that includes tail coverage
- CME Allowance
- Comprehensive benefits package for the entire family
All of this comes with the backdrop of a gorgeous mountain community with 300 days of sunshine and just a short drive to Yellowstone National Park and Big Sky. Considered the #1 city of “The 15 Best Places to Live in the US” by the New York Post, Bozeman, Montana is vibrant college town with a myriad of activities, attractions and eateries. Bozeman is an outdoor lovers' paradise with boundless activities – six stunning nearby mountain ranges, hiking trails, fishing, rafting, and amazing skiing - a haven of winter and summer recreation right in your backyard.Bozeman Health, located in Bozeman, Montana is a progressive, collaborative community health system that is actively and strategically expanding...
Apply on company website