Capital Health is seeking a board certified, or board eligible, Endocrinologist to join their established multispecialty group.
- You will join 4 other endocrinologists and one nurse practitioner in a busy practice.
- The main office is on the Capital Health Hopewell campus, with a satellite office on our Hamilton campus.
- The office sees patients with diabetes and a mixture of other general endocrinology disorders.
- This position is also required to provide coverage for inpatient consultations at both Capital Health hospitals.
- Capital Health has its own ADA certified outpatient Diabetes Education Program, as well as two office based Diabetes Educators. An outpatient Dietician is also available for consults at all three centers.
We are conveniently located between New York City and Philadelphia, allowing the opportunity for treatment of both an urban and suburban population. The multispecialty program is quickly growing and seeks new talent to join Capital Health in treating these patients as well as expanding the program beyond our primary catchment area.
Capital Health Medical Group is a multi-specialty practice made up of more than 220 physicians and other providers who offer primary, specialty and surgical care. Working with other physicians within the medical group, as well as other physicians throughout the region and beyond, our experts are dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare carefully coordinated between providers.
Our Physicians enjoy:
- Competitive Salary and Full Benefits Package
- Six weeks of paid time off
- One week of CME
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Employer-paid Licensure Fees
Apply on company website